Thursday, June 13, 2013

Presentation Day

What went right?

I think the over-all class as a whole did very well. I think that all the research that was put into finding just the right information to pull the whole project together made things go right. I think using the projector, went right. I also think the teams that worked together went right.

What went wrong?

Well for myself and Vicky, I think our presentation could have went a lot better if we would of decided to be partners way sooner than we did, which was last thursday. Our communication was off and we really didn't get started together until the wensday before the presentation. I wish we could of included more information using the techniques we learned in class.

Comparing our presentation to the others, what could of been different?

Compared to the other presentations, I think ours wasn't up to parr. I think the other were much better. I would suggest that the people that aren't as fluent on the computer get as much help and intruction as possible.

Example: Take notes do more reading and ask as many questions in class and in Lab as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment